Uncoated Stress - Relieved Seven Wire Strand
Low Relaxation Material
Standart : - SNI 1154:2011
- ASTM A416 - 05 Grade 270
Applications : Sheet Piles, Square Pile, Girders, Voides Slab.
Four-Intended Wire with Normal Relaxation
Standards : - SNI 1155:2011
- ASTM A421
- JIS G 3536-1999
Application : Spun Piles, Mini Piles, Railway Sleepers, Concrete Pole, Building Facades etc.
Prestressed Concrete Grooved Wire (Sumi – Twist)
Standards : - SNI 7701:201
- JIS G 3137 Grade D SBPDN 1275/1420
Application : Spun Piles, Mini Piles.
Made from high carbon alloy steel, has the following properties :
- High tensile strength and tenacity .
- Heading process can be applied without losing its mechanical properties.
- Preliminary threading is not required in the threading process.
- If applied with strict control, spot welding with caging wire can be performed without losing mechanical properties.
- High bondability with concrete can be obtained because of its groveed surface.
- Re-straightening process is not required before cutting to length.